As you know that it is necessary for all the people to have a bank account in these days and it is much better if they have got the opportunity to use the net banking services. The Andhra Bank is providing the net banking services to their customers so that they can be able to enjoy the various services provided by the bank.
There are several Nationalized Bank in India and people have a lot of faith in this nationalized bank because of government banking. Allahabad Bank is one such bank and believes it or not but it was founded way back in the year 1865. This is right, the bank was incepted 153 years ago and with time, the bank has witnessed steady growth. The bank today was over 3500 branches and it provides a wide spectrum of services to its customers.
In the fast-changing world, Allahabad Bank has also adapted to the technology very quickly. Today, the bank also offers internet banking services to its customer. If you are not very familiar with the technology and if you are struggling with internet banking for Allahabad Bank then do not worry as you are at the right place. We have listed the exact procedures for registration for Allahabad Bank Net Banking. Let us dive into details now.
How to Register / Activate Andhra Bank Net Banking
Allahabad Bank has a dedicated website for the net banking system and you need to use this website to avail any net banking related services. Let us now have a look at the procedure for registration of net banking service for Allahabad bank.
- To begin the registration, visit the Allahabad Net Banking Website https://www.allbankonline.in/.
- From the right side of the screen, click on Application Forms and this will take you to a new page. On this page, Select Download Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking Application Form for Individual User.
- The form will be downloaded and you now need to obtain a print of the form. Fill in the form and submit it at Allahabad Bank Branch. The net banking will be activated within 2 working days.
Steps to Obtain Andhra Bank Net Banking ID and Password
After you receive an activation message from Allahabad Bank, you can go ahead and get a password for yourself. Here is the process to obtain the net banking ID and Password.
- Once again, visit the Allahabad Bank Online Banking website and click on Login Button under the Personal Banking tab. You will be redirected to a new page. Click on Continue to Login and you will be taken to a login page.
- Under the login box, click on Generate Login Password. Here, enter your User ID and Mobile Number.
- Click on the Submit button after entering the details and in the next step, enter the OTP that you received on your mobile number.
- You will be able to set a password after validating the OTP and you can then log in to your internet banking.
How to Change Andhra Bank Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
If you wish to change your password for the Allahabad Bank then you need to visit the online banking website. After visiting the site, log in to your account. You will notice several options on your dashboard and from the list of options, click on Account Settings. Once again, a list of options will be displayed. You can select the option for changing the password from here.
This was about changing the password when you already have your old password with you. There are times when people forget their passwords and if you find yourself in a similar situation then you can visit the Forgot Password Wizard by clicking here. The link for the wizard is also listed on the login page. From here, you can reset your password by validating your user ID, Mobile Number, and OTP.
How to Change Andhra Bank Net Banking Pin / Forgot Pin
To change the PIN for the Debit Card, you can simply visit one of the ATMs and change the PIN for your Debit Card in a couple of simple steps. This is surely one of the most convenient methods and you can actually visit any bank’s ATM to Change the PIN for your card.
However, if you forgot the PIN for your card and you need to reset the PIN then what you can do is that you can log in to the net banking. On your dashboard, you will notice a specific service for Debit Card. Click on the same and you will see several options. Under these options, you can select the service to change the Pin for your Debit Card easily.
How to Deactivate Andhra Bank Net Banking
Like most of the banks, Allahabad Bank doesn’t allow you to deactivate the Net Banking yourself. To do so, you need to visit the nearest branch with an application or the alternative method to this is to call the customer service and request for the deactivation of the net banking. The executive on the line will deactivate the Net Banking after validating your identity. The contact number for the bank is 1800 572 2000 and the number is available round the clock for your assistance.