As you know that it is necessary for all the people to have a bank account in these days and it is much better if they have got the opportunity to use the net banking services. The Andhra Bank is providing the net banking services to their customers so that they can be able to enjoy the various services provided by the bank.
This is the complete procedure of the bank which can be used to register yourself for the net banking services.
Procedure to register for the net banking through the online method:
- The account holders of the Andhra Bank can choose to visit the official website of the bank https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/BankAwayRetail/AuthenticationController?FORMSGROUP_ID__=AuthenticationFG&__START_TRAN_FLAG__=Y&__EVENT_ID__=LOAD&ACTION.LOAD=Y&__CALL_MODE__=52&AuthenticationFG.LOGIN_FLAG=1&BANK_ID=011 which will allow the customers to register themselves for the internet banking.
- After visiting this website, the customers will need to add the Customer ID, the Mobile number registered with the bank and if have ATM card or not.
- After following the certain steps, the customers will need to wait for getting the ID and password which can be used for logging in to the net banking next time.
- The customers can enjoy the various services after registering themselves for the Net banking.
Benefits of using the net banking services.
- The account holders can easily manage multiple accounts with one ID only.
- Getting account statements become easier after getting the net banking services.
- View account summary
- Making online payments won’t be difficult for
- Transfer funds easily
- Booking railway tickets
- View trade-related activities
These are the benefits which customers will get after using the net banking services. The customers won’t get to see any disadvantages of the net banking system because it is there to provide the advantages to the customers.
Therefore, the customers can follow the simple steps to enjoy the net banking services.