The Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is a joint undertaking which has been established for the benefits of the common population of India by the United Bank of India, the Government of India, and the Government of Assam. there are various ways in which if you are not satisfied with the services of the bank, you can lodge a complaint.
Let us look into a few of them:
In order to lodge an online complaint, you need to visit the following website:
On the above website, you can lodge complaints with respect to the following issues:
- The recurring deposit amount has not been credited to your account
- The banking services of the bank are not working in an appropriate manner
Another website that can be visited in order to lodge any complaint against the Assam Gramin Vikas Bank or to express any type of opinion or to give any sort of reviews is the following:
https://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/assam-gramin-vikash-bank-l438572.html. In this website, you just need to click on the “Add a Review” button and you can proceed to give your review/suggestions or to even lodge a complaint against the services of the bank. In this website, you will find a complaint registration form which needs to be filled. The various spaces which need to be filled in the form include the following:
- Subject to complaint
- The city from where you are lodging the complaint
- Details of the complaint that you are making
- Finally, you also need to attach a photo and click on the submit button
You can also lodge a complaint against the services of the bank on another website that is called firstname.lastname@example.org. The grievance redressal forum is established where you can send an email regarding your concern or complaint on the above-mentioned email address. The website complaintcare.com also has a standard form which you can fill to lodge your complaint. Some of the information that needs to be filled include the following:
- Name of the company
- Description and nature of complain
- You can also attach an image which will support the claim or the complain that you must have made.
Thus, there are some of the easy ways in which an online complaint can be made against the Assam Gramin Vikas Bank!!