Axis Bank, being the third largest private sector bank in India, won many awards for women empowerment, best customer service, a lot of NASSCOM awards etc. This bank works with 3,304 domestic branches and 14,163 ATM centres across the country.
This bank works in nine other countries with branches in Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dhaka, Abu Dhabi, Colombo and Shanghai.
This is one of the new generation private sector banks which began its operations from 1994. This bank was jointly promoted by Specified Undertaking by Unit Trust of India(SUUTI), LIC, General Insurance Company of India(GIC).
How to request for cheque book online?
- You should be an account holder of the bank to request for your cheque book online.
- From your registered number, SMS CHQBK <last six digits of your account number>eg CHQBK 12345 to5676782
- From your Mobile App, you can click on axis mobile app, then click services,then click on savings/current account and then click on new cheque book.
- If you have internet banking facility, login through https://www.axisbank.com/ and then select cheque book from services option, then your account number and number of leaves and enter net secure code you get through SMS.
How to request for cheque book offline?
- You should open an account in the bank in person by getting application from nearest AXIS bank branch.
- You should produce your copy of government ID proofs and then get your application approved and verified.
- Once your application is verified, you can get a pass book and cheque book without any charge from the bank.
- You can visit your nearest ATM centre of Axis Bank to get your new cheque book.
- You have to pay additional charges if you request additional cheque book or another cheque book within three months.