Syndicate bank was founded by T.M.A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. The bank was nationalized in 1969 on July 19th .It is one of the oldest banks of India with 34989 employees as of 2017. The head quarter of the bank is in Manipal, Karnataka.
It is a public sector bank. The bank is well known for its several schemes and facilities for the customers.
In this page we are going to discuss about how to generate cheque book online as well as offline.
Online Cheque Book Request
Going to bank frequently for several issues is a time consuming thing. Syndicate bank is proud to introduce cheque book service via online. The steps to request cheque book online are as follows-
- You need to have internet banking service on your Syndicate bank account :https://www.syndicatebank.in/english/home.aspx
- Log in with your id and Password.
- Go to the service option.
- Click on Cheque Book request.
- Write your account number for which you need cheque book.
- Select the number of leaves for the cheque book.
- Click on confirm.
After successful submission you will get a confirmation message on your screen. Your cheque book will be delivered within 1-3 weeks in your registered address.
Offline Cheque Book Request
The cheque book is needed for various purposes. You can order cheque book from your branch. The steps to get cheque book offline are as follows-
- Visit your bank branch from where you opened the account.
- Tell the bank officials that you need a cheque book.
- Bank officials will give a cheque request form.
- Fill the form accordingly and put your signature in the correct place.
- Submit it to the bank official.
- After successful submission, the officer will generate the cheque book request.
Your cheque book will be delivered within 1-3 weeks in your registered address mentioned in Syndicate bank account.