Axis Bank Ltd is a private sector Bank which offers all possible financial products and services. The registered office is at Ahmedabad and the head office is at Mumbai. It began its operations in the year 1994. It was the first bank to launch the travel currency card. Axis bank has about 3120 branches and there are an enormous amount of extension counters across the country making it one of the banks with the largest network in the private sector.
It also operates an ATM at one of the World’s highest sites in Assam called Thegu which is 4,023 meters above sea level. The bank also offers locker facilities.
Online complaint system
The Axis Bank is committed to customer service but in case you have a problem you could get it redressed by following the simple steps
- Visit the official website at https://www.axisbank.com
- Visit “Get Support”
- This is the single platform for quick answers, putting in your queries etc.
- If you find that the query is not answered then you may call or send email through http://www.axisbank.com/support
- You will get a service request number as a response to your email.
- Keep the service request number safely for future reference.
Write to the Nodal officer
If you feel that your grievance has not been addressed appropriately, you could write to the Nodal officer
- by clicking either on click here button on the page to send an email to the Nodal officer or
- by clicking on the click here button to download the grievance form and send it to the address that is found on it.
Write to the Principal Nodal Officer
For this, you will have to click on the click here button to send an email to the principal nodal officer or again download the complaint form and fill it and send it to the Principal nodal officer.