The ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) bank is a private multinational Indian bank. This bank was founded in the year 1994 and since then it has spread its branches in various countries. The bank has a network of 4850 branches and 14404 ATMs across the world. The bank excels at providing the best services to the customers and that’s why it has won many awards. The bank provides investment banking, private banking, corporate banking and consumer banking to its customers.
Although, you won’t be able to face many problems when you will get connected to this bank if you are getting any kind of problem, then you can make the complaint. There are two ways to submit a complaint to the bank. One is the offline method and second is the online method.
Here is the complete procedure for filing the complaint.
- Go to the website https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page and then you will see the option to submit the complaint.
- You will need to register the Email ID for getting the response of the bank authorities.
- If you are not satisfied with the first response of the bank, then you can choose to file the complaint the second
- You can download the form and then fill it up with correct details.
- If you will make any mistake while filling the form, then it may be possible that you might not get proper solution for your problem.
- This is an easy process to make the complaint because you won’t need to spend a single rupee for filing the online complaint.
- You won’t have to visit the bank branch for filing the complaint in the bank.
This was the procedure to file the complaint on the online website. You must have known that the process is simple and easy for every customer.