Bandhan Bank Ltd. is an Indian private bank. Started as a micro-finance company in 2001 the bank received banking license by Reserve Bank of India in 2014. Bandhan Financial Holdings wholly owns the subsidiary and is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal.
The bank initially opened with a network of 501 branches, 2,002 doorsteps service centers and 50 ATMs across the nation.
Bandhan Bank Mobile Banking is called mBandhan. The application is one of the easiest mobile banking application which helps the customer to meet the daily banking needs from their own mobile. Bank has designed an extremely simple user interface so that everyone can use it without any difficulty.
Mobile banking is available for all account holders of the bank and can be easily accessed on your mobile if you are using a smart phone.
How to download mBandhan on your mobile?
You can download the mBandhan application on your mobile
- Android Mobile: Android 5.1 and above
- Visit Play Store and type ‘mBandhan’
Or you can directly click on the link to download the app instantly https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandhan.mBandhan&hl=en
○Install the application
- Apple Mobile: iOS 8.0 and above
Visit app store and type ‘mBandhan’
Install the application
Bandhan Bank Mobile Banking application is very light use. It consumes less amount of data on your mobile to fulfill all your banking needs.You need have internet access to use the app.
After you download the mBandhan app on your mobile, follow the below steps to successfully activate your Bandhan Bank Mobile Banking. You will need Internet Banking Credentials or ATM Debit card number for the process.
- You can activate mobile banking only on the number which is registered with the bank.
- Install the application and enter the required details such as
- Account Number/CIF Number
- Internet Banking/Debit Card credentials
- You will be given the option to set up
- 6-digit Login PIN,
- 6-digit Transaction PIN
- Answers to 5 secret questions chosen by you
- You have successfully registered on mBandhan
- Log in through your 6 digit login pin
You can also visit the Bandhan Bank branch and ask the branch staff for the help or can mail
at email@example.com or you can call the customer care number 1800-258-8181
So by following these above mentioned steps you can active mobile banking easily .
=> You May Like To Read – How To Generate/Change Bandhan Bank ATM Debit Card Pin