The DCB Bank, a growing modern bank of the private sector, is a bank of the new generation that has 312 branches in 19 states and union territories (3). It is a commercial bank, scheduled in nature which basically operates under the regulations of Reserve Bank of India. This bank strictly runs in a professional manner.
The DCB Bank has latest and updated technology as well as infrastructure that involve both, customers of internet banking and business banking. The business segments of this bank are micro-SME, Retail, mid-Corporate, Commodities, Government, Agriculture, Indian Banks, Public Sector, Non-banking Finance Companies and Co-operative Banks.
This bank has the huge customer base with customers, 450,000 in number.
DCB Mobile Banking Services
Registration in Mobile Services
A person can easily register DCB Mobile Banking thereby choosing one of the given options-
- One may just call DCB 24 Hour Customer Care Number i.e. 1800 209 5363
- One may also SMS ‘DCBGO’ to 5626360
- One can easily click on the link for ‘registration for DCB on the go-instant mobile banking’ via DCB personal internet banking
- One may also place his or her request at any DCB Bank Branch by filling in the enclosed ‘customer request form’
(These are applicable only if customer’s mobile number is already updated in the records of the bank)
In case, when a customer has forgotten his or her MPIN or his or her MPIN has been locked, he or she may easily get another MPIN by following the steps given below-
- A customer may call DCB Bank 24 Hour Customer Care at 1800 209 5363 (toll-free)
- A customer may drop e-mail at email@example.com
Downloading the App
The app of this bank can be download by opting one of the given options-
- One may easily download the app from the Google Play Store of the Android phones. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dcb&hl=en
- One may also easily download the app from the Windows App Store for the Windows 8 phones.
- Customers having Blackberry and other phones may click on the link sent through SMS after calling on the DCB 24 Hour Customer Care 1800 209 5363