Bank of India was established in the year 1906 and is a commercial bank with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a founder member of Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications which is quite active in facilitating cost-effective communication services along with financial processing. All over India, the Bank of India is having over 500 branches serving the country with Credit Cards, Mortgages, Asset Management, Private Banking, Retail Banking and Commercial Banking. The Bank of India is focusing on becoming the number one choice for small business, medium business and corporates.
Bank of India is offering a wide range of credit cards with different benefits. It has made its online portal https://www.bankofindia.co.in user-friendly to pay for credit card bills. It is essential for the credit card users to pay all their credit card bills to enjoy the uninterrupted services and to ensure that you do not have to pay the penalty.
The credit cards users of Bank of India can pay Bank of India Credit Card Bill Payment via online payment. The online payments are secured and very convenient for the users to pay for their credit card bills.
The Bank of India Credit Card users can easily pay Bank Of India Credit Card Bill Payment via their own account of Bank of India or with any other bank. They have to follow the following steps for making payment:
- They will visit the bank’s website: bankofindia.com.
- Then, they have to click on Credit Card Payment.
- It will be followed by providing all the details of credit card and other important information.
- After that, they have to choose the bank from which they want to pay.
- Bank of India Credit Card users will authorize and authenticate their payment by offering their credentials on their bank’s website.
- After successful transaction, you will get the message for successful payment which will have Transaction Reference Number.
Bank Of India Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
Now, the Bank of India has facilitated its consumers of credit card holders via National Electronic Funds Transfer. For using this facility, the individual has to visit his/her net banking of bank and has to add BOI Card as the beneficiary as III Party Transfer. It will facilitate you to pay for all your Bank Of India Credit Card Bill Payment from any branch of any bank.
- One has to go to net banking of their bank and has to add card holder name of BOI as the beneficiary under III party transfer.
- Now, they have to add IFSC code for completing the BOI card payment.
- After that, the user will enter BOI Card number which is 16 digit number.
- They also have to fill all other details for completing the transaction. After completing this step, you can make your Bank Of India Credit Card Bill Payment via this mode.
The payment will be shown within 2 working days in credit card account of BOI Credit Card user.