The central bank of India offers a wide range of credit card options for their customers to select from. Apart from credit card services, they also provide financial services specially customized for customers to fulfil their needs and daily life demands. Paying your credit card bill regularly helps in the continuity of card services without any penalty.
Central Bank of India Credit Card Bill Payment Online method
Below listed are the two methods you can follow to pay online credit card bill
Online payment gateway option
In this customers can directly pay their billed credit card amount using the online po
- First visit the central bank of India website i.e https://www.centralbank.net.in/ and then go to the payment page of credit card.
- After you select the “credit card payment option” they will ask you to fill credit card number as well as other relevant details.
- Then select the bank through which you prefer to make the payment for the billed amount of credit card.
- Remember to make payment with any particular bank you need to have online Net banking facility with other banking option
- After you confirm your card details it will redirect you to the payment page were you need to provide the bank details through which will pay.
- Then you will receive your one time verification code that is to be entered on the page for successful transaction.
- For making payment through NEFT you first have to log in to your bank’s net banking account and add the central bank of India credit card holders name as beneficiary as the third party for a quick transaction.
- The IFSC code for Central Bank of India card payment is BKID0000101. In the column of account number enter the 16 digit central bank of India credit card number.
- After adding it as a beneficiary in you NEFT account you can easily pay your credit card
Central Bank of India Credit Card Bill Payment Offline method
Below listed are the two methods you can follow to pay offline credit card bill
- The customers can make easy cash payment of the billed amount for their central bank of India credit card. When you reach your nearest bank branch they will ask you for your entire bank details as well as credit card number. After which the will check their data base and history of the outstanding amount to be paid by you.
- The customers of the central bank of India can pay their credit card bill by depositing a cheque in the drop box available in the nearby central bank of India ATM or bank branches. The customers can submit cheque payable with the credit card details and specific billed amount. You can also visit the nearest bank and clear any doubt related to paying through cheque or what details are to be filled in the cheque. Remember to issue valid cheques only if the cheque bounces it will charge extra penalty.