Bank of India is a government-owned bank which was established in the year 1906. The bank was nationalized in the year 1969. Bank of India is headquartered in Mumbai. Currently, the bank operates a network of 5100 branches in the country. The bank also has 56 offices outside the country. Bank of India offers a plethora of credit cards such as Visa Gold Card, Visa Platinum Privilege Card, Visa Gold Card International Card, India Card, TAJ Premium Card, BOI Navy Classic Card and Credit Card for Pensioners.
BOI credit cards are equipped with a lot of advantages such as EMI options, high credit limits, worldwide acceptance and much more.
Bank Of India (BOI) Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for a BOI Credit Card, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen residing in India, non-resident Indian or a person of foreign origin residing in India.
- The Gross annual income of the applicant must be Rs 1.50 lakh and above. For India Card, the minimum gross annual income limit is Rs 0.75 lakh and above.
- The applicant must have a steady source of income. The bank verifies it by examining the income tax returns and salary slips of the applicant.
- The applicant must not be a defaulter with regards to payment of dues to Bank of India or any other bank.
- The applicant’s CIBIL debit score must not be poor.
- The applicant must be in possession of all the required documents essential for KYC process.
Apart from the above-mentioned criteria, there can be some extra eligibility conditions depending upon the type of credit card.
Bank Of India (BOI) Credit Card Required Documents
The documents required to be submitted along with the application have been listed here.
- ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, driving license, passport, voter id, etc.
- Address proof such as electricity bill, telephone bill, Aadhar card, passport, etc.
- Documents to prove income. These include the latest IT returns, last 3 month’s bank statement and salary slips and Form 16.
Extra documents may need to be submitted according to the type of credit card. BOI provides complete information about all extra documents that may be required for the application process.