The Bank of Maharashtra was located in the year 1935 and its main headquarters are in Pune, India. It is one of the major public sector banks of India. This bank has a large family as it has total 15 million customers across the country. There are 1897 branches of the country and that’s why this is the largest public sector bank in Maharashtra. For helping the customers in a better way, the bank has introduced the complaint facility for the customers which can be used from the online website of the bank.
- The bank is striving towards providing the best facilities to the customers. If any customers find out any issue in his/her bank transactions or information, then he/she can contact the Branch manager for immediate redressal.
- If the complaint is not redressed to satisfy the customer, then the matter should be taken up to the Zonal heads of the bank branch.
- Even after complaining at both main head branches, the customer doesn’t get proper redressal, then he/she can contact the Head office immediately.
Download the complaint form
- For filing a complaint to the bank office, the customer will need to download the complaint form from the official website of the bank.
- You will find a link after you will visit to the given website http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/complaintfrom.asp
- After clicking on the link, you would find a complaint form and you can fill the form with correct details.
- After filling the form, you can submit the form online and wait for the bank authority to take actions.
- Just make sure you fill the appropriate details in the complaint form.
- After the bank authorities would check the form, they would take an immediate step for solving your issues.
- You can visit the following website for more details.
=> You May Like To Read – How to Generate/Change ATM Debit Card Pin of Bank of Maharashtra