Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks in India. It was established on 1st July, 1910. It has a total of 6111 branches along with 8 crores customers. The headquarter is situated in Bengaluru.
- For RTGS- Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 4.30 pm.
- For NEFT: Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 6.45 pm
- (Note that, second and fourth Saturday and Sunday are holidays)
NEFT and RTGS Charges
RTGS Charges (outward)
- For amount less than two lakhs, the service charge is zero. For the amount more than two lakh and less than five lakhs rupees service charge depending on the time bands. From 8 am to 11 am service charge is zero, From 11 am to 1.00 pm it is 27 rupees, From 1.00 pm to 4.30 pm the charge is rupees 30. For Rs. Five lakhs and above, service charge are zero (for 8.00 am to 11.00 am), Rs 52 (for 11 am to 1 pm) and 55 (for 1.00 pm to 4.30 pm).
NEFT Charges (outward)
- For up to ten thousand rupees, service charge is Rs 2.50, for rupees 10,000 to one lakh transaction, the service charge is Rs 5. For above one lakh to two lakhs, Rs 15 per transaction and above two lakhs, transaction charge is RS 25.
RTGS/ NEFT (Inward): NIL
- For IMPS transfers, Service charges are- zero (upto Rs 5,000), Rs 5 (from 5,000 to 25,000) and Rs 10 (from 25,000 to 50,000)