Catholic Syrian bank is one of the banks established during Swadeshi movement. This bank was founded on 26th November 1920. This bank commenced its operations from 1st January 1921. This bank was confined to Kerala for earlier decades.
Now, this bank is operating across the country with 430 branches and more than 240 ATMs. This bank provides all core banking and financial services to the customers.
Another asset for this bank is its strong rural base. 80 percent of the bank branches are located in the rural or semi-urban areas. This bank offers mobile banking to provide their services to them at their fingertips in a safe and secure manner. For more details, you can check out the website www.csb.co.in.
How to activate mobile banking?
- To activate mobile banking, the customer can check out the link www.csb.co.in/mobile-banking
Self-user registration procedure to activate internet and mobile banking
- You can take the link self-registration for mobile or internet banking in the following link www.csb.co.in/self-user-registration.
- You can register for both internet and mobile banking using the above link.
- For this, you should have a registered mobile number and email id with your bank account to access the self-user registration.
- You can register the login id and transaction password using the above link using your account number and customer id.
- To set up your mobile banking using self-user registration link, you should keep your account number, email id and registered mobile number handy.
- You should enter your account number, debit card number, ATM pin and CVV to register for mobile banking.
- Then you can get an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- By submitting OTP, you will get the details of your mobile banking set up to your mobile number.
- If you press accept terms and conditions, your set up will be ready to access your Catholic Syrian bank account from your registered mobile number.
How to access mobile banking by downloading the app or through SMS
- You can download the CSB bank mobile banking by requesting through SMS using your registered mobile number.
- You can send an SMS, CSBMOB to 56161 to activate mobile banking from your registered mobile number or you can contact the nearest CSB branch.
- You can download the CSB mobile App through Android, IOS AppStore or google play store to access mobile banking facility.Link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details id=com.mobilebank.csb_mobile_activity&hl=en
- You can access mobile banking only if your headset is JAVA enabled, GSM supporting and GPRS enabled.
The above facilities are available for current and savings account holders only.