Catholic Syrian Bank is a private sector bank which was established in the year 1921. The bank has its headquarters in Thrissur, Kerala. Catholic Syrian Bank has a total of 420 branches and 240 ATMs in the country. Each and every branch of CSB has been connected for NEFT and RTGS banking.
- NEFT is an easy electronic fund transfer method for both intra and inter bank accounts. The transactions are cleared on the same day. In case the payment is made after last clearing cycle, the transaction is cleared next day.
- Timings for NEFT clearance are between 8am and 7pm on weekdays and Saturdays. 2nd and 4th Saturdays are off.
- NEFT transfers within the bank are free.
- Outgoing charges are as follows.
Up to Rs.10,000 – Rs. 2.50 per transaction
Above Rs. 10,000 to Rs.1 lakh – Rs. 5 per transaction
Above Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh – Rs.15 per transaction
Above Rs.2 lakh – Rs.25 per transaction
- The Real Time Gross Settlement is a real time fund transfer method. The amount is credited to the recipient’s bank account within 5 minutes.
- The Minimum amount for RTGS should be Rs 2 lakh. There is no maximum amount.
- Timings for intra bank payment are between 8am and 4:30pm for weekdays and Saturdays. For inter bank payment, the timings are between 8am and 7:30pm.
- Charges are as follows
Amounts between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 5 lakh: Rs 25-Rs 30
Amounts above Rs 5 lakh: Rs 50-Rs 55
IMPS is a 24 X 7 money transfer facility through mobile phones. The customer just needs to generate a 7 digit code called MMID by logging into his/her mobile or internet banking account.