Dena bank is nationalized along with 13 other major banks in July 1969. This Bank undertakes transactions and projects according to 1949 Banking regulations act. Dena Bank is the public sector bank undertaken by Government of India. This bank was founded on 26th May 1939. This bank is known for banking services, financial services, insurance services and corporate banking services .
Dena bank is one among the banks to get World bank loan and this one is the first bank that introduced the minor savings scheme in India. The bank introduced tele-banking services for selected cities. The bank is known for introducing DENA KRISHI SAKSH PATRA(DSKP) in rural India.
About RTGS/NEFT/IMPS Services
- Minimum amount that can be remitted by bank customers by RTGS services is Rs.2lakhs
- The timings for regular days, Saturdays except on second and fourth Saturdays is from 8am to 4pm
- For inter bank transactions the timings will be 8am to 7.45pm
- The balance can be credited to beneficiary on same day except on holidays and will be credited within two business days in case of holidays
- There is no minimum amount for account holders of this bank in case of NEFT
- The amount can be of any whole rupees
- The timings for NEFT for customer transactions on regular days except on second and fourth Saturdays is from 8 am to 7pm
- Inter bank transactions are not permitted through NEFT according to Dena Bank rules
- The transactions through mobile phones is limited up to Rs. 1 lakh
- The IMPS transactions are levied based on GST