Central Bank of India was founded in the year 1911. It is a government owned bank with headquarters in Mumbai. Central Bank of India is one of the largest commercial banks in India. The bank has a network of 4730 branches and 5319 ATMs covering 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It also has offices in Hong Kong and Nairobi.
Central Bank of India offers Visa, Master, and RuPay credit cards. They are further subdivided into Titanium, Platinum, World, Aspire and Select.
The eligibility requirements for getting a credit card as fixed by the bank have been mentioned here.
- The applicant should not be below 18 years of age and more than 65 years of age.
- The applicant should be an account holder of the bank.
- The gross annual income of the applicant should be more than Rs 5 lakh in case of Visa Platinum credit card and Master Word Credit Card. In case of Master Titanium credit card, the required minimum gross annual income is Rs 1.50 lakh.
- The applicant must have a steady source of income.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
The applicant is required to submit some documents with the bank to apply for a credit card. The various documents have been mentioned here.
- Proof of address such as utility bills, Aadhar card, voter id, passport, etc.
- Contact details such as mobile number and email id.
- PAN Card.
- Copy of the latest IT return filed by the applicant.
- Salary slip in case of salaried applicants.
The details and specifications of the various types of credit cards offered by Central Bank of India can be obtained by visiting the official website of the bank www.centralbankofindia.co.in More details of the credit cards can also be obtained by calling the toll free number 1800 222 368.