Citibank, one of the country’s best banks, which is headquartered in Mumbai. It was established in the year 1902 and today it is one of the leading FDI investors in India. It has around 35 branches across the country with 500 ATM’s I 19 cities. The employee base of Citibank is about 12, 500 which mean they want to give best services and support to their esteem customers.
The banks offer the wide range of financial services, consumer banking and corporate banking to the customers. In the year 2012, the bank was awarded as the Best Consumer Internet Bank in India ‘which means all types of latest services is offered to the account holder of the Citibank.
One of the most common banking documents which are used for the transaction of funds is a Cheque. So if you are struggling to raise a request for a new cheque book in Citibank India then below mentioned steps will be helpful for you.
You can request a cheque book from online and offline method both as per your convenience:
- Log in to your account through a Citibank official website https://www.online.citibank.co.in
- Click on “Other Banking Services “option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select on Request a Cheque book while confirming the number of leaves.
- You have to visit the nearby bank branch to request cheque book offline.
- Fill the Cheque book Requisition form and submit it to the concerned department
- The cheque book will be delivered to your registered address within few working days.
- You can even click on the option if you want to pick the cheque book personally from the bank due to some changes in registered address.
- Select the number of leaves option given on the form.