HSBC bank is one of the largest bank of the world.It provide banking and financial services to the customers.There are around 38 million customers of the bank across the globe.It started in year 1853 in India .It offers a wide range of products and services to its corporate and commercial clients too along with retail customers.
It started its first ATM in year 1987.Currently Mr .Jayant Rikhye is the CEO of the bank in India.
It offers wide range of services to the customers through offline and online methods.One of such service is cheque book issuance through offline and online method.
Here are the steps which will be helpful in request a cheque book easily.
- You can raise a cheque book request by physically visiting the nearby HSBC bank .You need to fill a duly signed and completed cheque book request form to the bank.The cheque leaves will be similar to the cheque leaves issues earlier until you request for any particular number of leaves.
- New cheque book will be dispatched at your registered postal address only.
- You should check all details on the cheque once you receive a new book such as number printed on the cheque , number of leaves .
- Phone Banking :Second method to raise request offline is to send a message on 1860 266 2667 from your registered mobile number .
Read Also: How to Write a Letter to the Bank Manager for Cheque Book
- You need to visit https://www.hsbc.co.in to login through internet banking.
- Login your credentials .
- Click on your account number and raise a cheque book request
- Confirm it and it will be delivered to you in couple of days
- There are no charges for requesting a Cheque book in HSBC India bank .