Citi bank is the largest and the first foreign direct investor in Indian banking and financial industry. This institution played a negotiable role in the development of banking and financial services in India.
This bank offers financial and banking services for consumers including Indians and nonresident Indians. This bank pioneers in providing all the core banking and financial services to its customers. Citi Bank offers you easy and fast access to your banking needs through internet banking services. It is a secure, convenient and comfortable way to fulfill your banking and financial needs from the comfort of your home.
Fund transfer through Citi bank is hassle-free, secure and quick. Mobile banking services offered by Citi bank India will be safe, secure and convenient so that you can access your banking needs at your fingertips.
How to activate mobile banking services?
- You can download the link https://www.online.citibank.co.in/products-services/online-services/citi-mobile.htm
To the mobile phone
- Citi mobile application allows transactions up to Rs.10 lakh daily
- So, this mobile application is likable for the most of the customers
- You can download city mobile app on google play store on your android mobile phone or ios Appstore if you are using an iPhone and your phone should have GPRS connection.Link for Android users https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citiuat&hl=en
- This mobile application is compatible with Windows phones advanced than Windows 8 or with Windows 8 mobile phones.
Step by step procedure to activate mobile banking
- Check out the official website https://www.online.citibank.co.in
- To activate mobile banking, visit the website m.citibank.co.in on your mobile
- Click “login” and click on “login to Citi mobile”
- You can log in using user PIN or internet password
Step by step procedure to activate mobile banking through SMS
- SMS MBANK to 52584
- Click on download URL and you will get a response message for installation of the application
- You can log in with user ID and IPIN
- You can call toll free number 1860 210 2484
- This toll-free number operates on all the days from 9 am to 7 pm except on holidays
- Otherwise, you can contact the number +91 22 4955 2484 if you are a nonresident Indian