Citibank India is an Indian private segment bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an auxiliary of Citigroup, a multinational monetary administrations organization headquartered in New York City, United States. The Indian Headquarters are at Bandra Kurla Complex, a center point for multinational enterprises in Mumbai. Built up in 1902 in Kolkata, it works 35 full services Citibank branches in 19 urban communities and more than 500 ATMs the nation over.
Citibank is an employer of around 12,500 individuals. Starting at 2012, Citibank India has been perceived as the Best Consumer Internet Bank in India by Global Finance four years in succession, and has gotten the Best Corporate Internet Bank Award for a long time in succession.
Online complaint procedure
Citibank is dedicated to give items and administrations of the most astounding standards. In case of a complaint with respect to your Citibank account, you could get it reviewed by following the simple steps.
Enroll your inquiry in 3 simple steps:
- Login to Citibank Online utilizing your IPIN (Internet Password)
- Pick your banking relationship
- Tap on ‘Your Queries’ link on the left route board and make your query
24×7 Citi Phone Helplines
- Call on 24×7 Citi Phone helplines and the customer service representative will be happy to help you.
In the event that you are not happy with the reaction got from the entrance channels, you can raise your concern to the Head Customer Care in the accompanying ways:
- Call 1800 267 2425 (India Toll free)/022 4955 2425 between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM IST (Monday to Saturday) with the exception of on national occasions.
- Send an E-mail to the Head Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the off chance that you are not happy with the reaction got from the Head Customer Care, you may raise your query to the Principal Nodal Officer in the accompanying ways.
- Send an E-mail at email@example.com.
- Call 1800 266 2400 (India Toll free)/022 4955 2400 between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM IST (Monday to Saturday) with the exception of on national occasions.