The Corporation Bank is a well-known bank for the services it provides. It is a public sector bank which has its headquarters at Mangalore. The Corporation has about 2,440 fully automated branches. Apart from other services they also offer credit cards.
The credit card product that Corporation Bank offers to the customers is of different types. It is so because you could choose the type of credit card that will best suit your lifestyle and credit requirements. The credit cards are designed to match the spending habits of the customers.
Types of credit cards
The credit cards can be classified into the following categories
- Shopping card- This can be used to get special discounts on offline and online purchase. You will also get exclusive rewards.
- Cashback card- These cards offer rewards in the form of cashback points on every purchase you make paying through this card.
- Rewards card- This card refers to accumulating reward points and exchanging it for gifts of your choice
- Travel card- these cards provide lounge access to the airport and discounts when you book tickets and make hotel reservations
- Lifetime free card- These cards are credit cards that have no annual fees.
- Business Card- This card will help you manage the advance credits for your business needs.
- Lifestyle Card- these cards offer rewards and discounts on basic utilities.
- Entertainment Card
The Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for applying and getting a credit card are
Minimum and Maximum Age
The applicant for a credit card should be minimum 21 years old and should not have crossed 65 years. If you are planning to apply for an add-on card the credit card holder should be at least 18 years old.
You should be earning a fixed income regularly in order to avail credit card facilities at the Corporation Bank. The Fixed income that makes the person eligible varies according to the type of card and the minimum income criteria that have been set by the lender. You should also provide proof of the steady source of income even if you are self- employed or a professional. you may also be able to get a corporation bank credit card against a fixed deposit.
Credit card can be availed by Resident Indians as well as Non-resident Indians
Credit History of the Applicant
Though this is not a major criterion, a good credit history will definitely increase the chance of getting a credit card.
Documents Required for applying for Credit Card at Corporation Bank.
The following documents have to be submitted to apply for credit card at the Corporation Bank
- Address Proof– this includes any one of the documents such as Passport/ Driving license or Voter’s ID.
- ID proof- Includes Bank Statement/Voter ID/ Driving license/Pension Book etc.
- Income proof– includes Bank Statement/payslip or IT Return.
- Pan Card
- Passport Size photo
You can apply for the credit card online. The new customers and existing customers of the bank may use the credit card page of the Corporation Bank official website which is www.corpbank.com