DCB Bank Ltd. is a new private sector commercial bank in India.It has total 310 branches.It offers loan,various type of services to the individual as well as small or large businesses. DCB bank is rated as the Best Small Bank in India. DCB Bank was founded in Mumbai in 1930.The headquarter is situated in Mumbai,India.
A cheque book is a facility by which,customers can send their money to others without carrying cash.It is the best alternative method for transaction. DCB Bank offers Cheque Book facility to their customers. Customers just need to open their account in DCB Bank.
How to apply for Cheque Book
You can get cheque book by various methods.The most common methods are described below-
- It is one of the most common request method used by the urban customers of the bank .It saves time and efforts both and request can be done in few clicks only
- They also have to register their valid address to get the cheque book.After that they need to register for internet banking account. Just go to their online website: https://www.dcbbank.com/
- Enter your credentials and login into the account .You will find an option in the services tab from where you can raise a request.
- You can even select the number of leaves required.
- Customers have to visit nearest bank branches and contact with the manager.They will give you a form.
- You should carefully fill the form up and submit it to the branch. After 4 to 5 days,you will receive your cheque book.
Also you can call their toll free no 1800-209-5363 and provide your details to confirm your identity. After successful confirmation,you will eligible for cheque book.
The Cheque book will be delivered at your registered address as per your request only.