In today’s world, banking is no longer limited to just managing your finance. With the growth in technology every day, services such as mobile banking are much in demand. IndusInd Bank offers internet banking facility and mobile banking services to all its customers, with which, apart from banking online, you can order food, pay your bills, book a cab, book a movie, and do lots more. The bank also extends exclusive offers for using each of these features.
IndusInd Bank uses the ‘IndusInd Mobile App’ for mobile banking transactions.
To download the mobile banking app
To download the IndusInd mobile banking app on your mobile and activate mobile banking services, follow these steps:
- Download the ‘IndusInd Mobile App’ by visiting the website link http://www.indusind.com/indusmobile.html and get the download link on your mobile.
- Another option to download the App is to go to Google Playstore, or the Apple Store, or the Window Store, and download the app. Link for Android users https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.indus&hl=en
To Activate IndusInd Mobile Banking: Option 1
- After downloading and installing the App, click on the app and type your registered mobile number.
- If you have already activated the internet banking facility in your account, you can choose the net banking facility option to activate your mobile banking service.
- Enter your Net Banking user ID and Password and click on ‘submit’.
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received as SMS on your mobile number.
- Choose your User ID and profile picture.
- Choose your MPIN or Swipe pattern as password.
- Choose your primary device, as all the messages by the bank would be sent to that device.
- Choose your primary account for which you can check the balance every time.
- You will receive a message about having successfully activated the app.
To Activate Indus Ind Mobile Banking: Option 2
- After downloading the App, click on the app and type your registered mobile number.
- Now choose the option ‘Registration on IndusInd Mobile App with Debit Card’.
- Enter your IndusInd debit card number, expiry date.
- Enter your CVV number, ATM pin, your Date of Birth or PAN number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile as SMS.
- Choose an MPIN and confirm it.
- Choose your primary device and primary account.
- You will receive a message for having successfully activated the app.
If not for the above options, you can also personally visit the IndusInd Bank branch where you have an account, and activate the mobile banking services with their guidance.