HDFC (Housing Development Financial Corporation) Bank Limited is a public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharastra.
It is the largest private sector bank in India. HDFC was founded on August 1994. There are total 4800 branches and 13000 ATMs across India.
There are various methods by which customers can apply for the check book. Those are-
Request for a Cheque Book Online
By Internet banking or using their android application, you can request for a cheque book. These are described below-
Customers can request cheque book via Internet Banking.
- At first, visit their website- https://www.hdfcbank.com
- Then select customer login and provide id and password.
- After login, select cheque book below the request section on the left side of the page.
- Select your account number and click on confirm. Cheque book request will get processed and you will receive the record next day.
Customers can also request cheque book via their official android application-HDFC Bank-Mobile banking. Just login and request for the cheque book.
Request for a Cheque Book Offline
Other ways to request a check book are-
By Visiting Branch Office
- While opening an HDFC Bank account, they will provide Check Book for free of cost. Otherwise, just contact branch to request for a cheque book.
- Also, they can contact their customer care to request for a cheque book. Toll free no- 1800 270 3366
Read Also: How to Write a Letter to the Bank Manager for Cheque Book
By Sending SMS
You can also send an SMS to avail this facility. Just type chq and send it to 5676712. If you have any problem while requesting for cheque book, just contact their customer care. Toll free no- 1800 22 1006.