Punjab National Bank is one of the largest public sector banks in India. It was established on 19th May 1894. Currently, it has more than 7000 branches all over India. There are 80,000 employees working with Punjab National Bank. The headquarter is situated in New Delhi, India.
There are various facilities provided by the bank, including cheque book. A cheque is used to withdraw money from a Bank Account to others. You can apply, cheque book via online as well as offline method. But one thing you need to keep in mind is that you should provide the correct address details whole creating an account. The processes are described below-
How to Apply for a Cheque Book in Punjab National Bank
There are mainly two ways. They are described below-
Online Process to Apply for Cheque Book in Punjab National Bank
- Visit https://www.pnbindia.in/ to login. After registering on internet banking, just login to your account using your login id and password.
- Then go to request option. Under this tab, look for a Cheque Book request option. Then select the account number and confirm it. You will receive your cheque book on your registered address.
Offline Process to Apply for Cheque Book in Punjab National Bank
- You can also request cheque book via the offline method. All you have to do is to visit the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank. There you need to contact the accounts manager.
- After that, they will provide you with a form. Just fill up the form carefully. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation SMS in your registered mobile number. Upon successful confirmation, you will receive your cheque book at your registered address.
- Also, you can call their toll free number 1800-180-2222 and provide your account details to the customer care executive and they will confirm your cheque book request. You can also send an SMS by typing CHKBK <Account Number><mBID><Number of leaves> and send it to 5607040.