IndusInd Bank is the first new generation private bank in India, which was founded in April, 1994. IndusInd Bank is specialized in retail banking and continuously upgrades its services and facilities.
- With NEFT,customers can transfer their money to other account via Internet banking or by visiting branch from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. There is no Minimum or Maximum amount limit for NEFT transactions via branch office.
- Charges for outward NEFT transactions for Bharat Banking are :
- Rs 2.50 upto Rs 10000 transactions
- Rs 5 for transactions above 10000 to 1 Lakh
- Rs 15 for transactions above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh
- Rs 25 for transactions above 2 Lakh to 5 Lakhs.
- Rs 50 for transactions greater than 5 Lakhs.
- ( NEFT is free for Indus Comfort Maxima account )
- RTGS is another service for balance transfer. RTGS can be performed from 9.00 hours to 16.00 hours from Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum amount for RTGS transactions is Rs 2 Lakh with no upper limit.
- Charges for RTGS transfer are-
- Rs 25 per transaction for 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs.
- Rs 50 per transaction for above 5 Lakhs.
( RTGS is free for Indus Comfort Maxima account )
Customers can also use IMPS service via mobile banking. IMPS is an immediate fund transfer service which is available for 24×7. It is divided further into three categories- Mobile to Mobile Transfer, Mobile to Account Transfer and Mobile to Merchant Payment.