Karnataka Bank is one of the largest private sector banks which was founded on 18th February 1924. The headquarter of Karnataka Bank is situated in Mangaluru, Karnataka. Karnataka Bank has total 781 branches along with 10 million customers.
NEFT,RTGS and IMPS services are provided to Karnataka Bank customers.
- Karnataka Bank offers National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) payments for a smooth and fast payment transfer.
- Anyone can use this service on working days from 8.00 am to 7 pm.There is no Minimum or Maximum amount limit for NEFT transactions.
- Charges for NEFT transactions are ( excluding all taxes) :
- Rs 2.50 upto Rs 10000 transactions
- Rs 5 for transactions above 10000 to 1 Lakh
- Rs 15 for transactions above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh
- Rs 15 for transactions above 2 Lakh
- Karnataka Bank provides Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) payments fora speedy and fast payment transfer method to transfer across the country. RTGS can be performed from 8.00 hours to 16.30 hours on all working days.
- RTGS is used for larger value transactions.The minimum amount for RTGS transactions is Rs 2 Lakh with no upper limit.
- Charges for RTGS transfer are ( excluding all taxes)-
- Rs 25 per transaction for 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs.
- Rs 50 per transaction for above 5 Lakhs.
IMPS is another fund transfer service which is available for 24×7. The charges for IMPS transfer are-
- Rs 5 per transaction for Rs 1,000 to 1,00,000
- Rs 15 per transaction for Rs 1,00,000 to 2,00,000