The RBL Bank is one of the oldest as well as the fastest growing Banks in India. It is a private sector bank that services about 3.15 million customers. It has a widespread presence in India through its 246 branches. It was started in 1945 and has its headquarters at Mumbai.
RBL Bank offers financial services in wide range of categories and the services include net banking as well as mobile banking. They have also made migration of Retail Internet Banking accounts to the new E-banking system in 2017 a hassle-free process for their customers.
- Transfer of funds to your account, to others account or third party funds transfer, can be effected through NEFT
- This is done by adding the person or account to which you wish to transfer the money to your beneficiary list.
- The NEFT working hours are 8am-7pm with a limit of 12 settlements per day.
- The net charges does not exceed a maximum of RS. 25 excluding service charges
- This is a funds transfer process that facilitates inter bank money transfer in such a way that the recipient receives the amount within 30 mins after the bank receives your fund transfer request.
- The RTGS window operates between 8am-4.30 pm on all working days ad the working Saturdays.
- The minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS is Rs.2 lakh
- The charges are Rs.55 Excluding service charges.
- It is another form of funds transfer process that has been collated in the modern e-banking system. It is known as the immediate payment system and has been incorporated since March 2017.
- It makes it possible to transfer money 24×7
- The beneficiary will be credited instantaneously.
- It can be operated through multiple channels
- There may be a minimum charge or even no charge for premium customers.