J&K Bank Mobile Banking is a facility provided by the bank to its customers for anywhere banking. The customers can make transactions or view its Mini Statements via using mobile banking on their smartphones. For activating mobile banking, the interested customer of J&K Bank has to follow certain steps.
Steps for activating the of J&K Bank Mobile Banking
The interested customer can download the application of J&K Bank Mobile Banking from the App store or Play Store. Link for Adroid users https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.jnk&hl=en
After downloading the application, install it. Soon after installing the app of J&K Bank Mobile Banking App, the customer will enter the following details and without entering these details, he will not proceed further.
- Debit Card Number
- Debit Card Expiry Date
- Debit Card 4 digits PIN
- Information entered by the customer will be validated by Jammu And Kashmir Bank. After successful validation, an OTP is received by the customer on the mobile number by which the registration is carried out. Therefore, one should give only that mobile number which he wants to register with Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- After getting the OTP, the customer will enter the OTP in the system and as OTP is validated, the process of registration is completed. On completion of registration for J&K Banking Mobile, he will get the default MPIN on the registered mobile number via message.
- Always take care that, if number used in registration is not the same the mobile number registered with the bank, then registration will not be completed and will get declined.
- Open the app and enter the Login password and MPIN (both these are 4 digit numbers)
- The login password is set by the customer of his own choice which is a 4 digit number.
- The MPIN received by the customer on SMS used initially and changed to MPIN of his choice.
- Now, the customer can use the mobile banking of J&K Bank for all its transactions and banking services.