Janata Sahakari Bank is a popular bank in Maharashtra and it has a very good network in Pune City. It is known that the bank was set up in the year 1949 and since then the bank had not only been providing banking services to the people but it had also been committed towards the social cause in Pune.
Presently, the bank has more than 70 branches along with many ATMs. The bank received the status of a scheduled bank in 1988 and later in 2012, the bank was given a status of Multi-State Scheduled Bank. Today, the bank has a status of Multi-State Co-Op bank. The bank operates a trust which helps the people in Pune in several ways. It is known that the bank has contributed to help people in dealing with natural calamities as well.
The bank offers different types of services for the customers. The major customer base for the bank had been in retail banking but it also provides loans, mortgages, investment services, and wealth management. In this article, we are going to talk about the net banking services offered by the bank. This makes it easy for the people to deal with the bank and it also saves a lot of trips for the people to the bank. So, let us move on to the details and check out more details about the net banking services offered by Janata Sahakari Bank.
Steps to Activate Janata Sahakari Bank Net Banking
You will have to follow the offline route to register for the net banking services of Janata Sahakari Bank. The process is listed below.
- Visit the Bank’s website at www.janatabankpune.com and click on Internet Banking option from the page.
- This takes you to the new page so scroll down on the page and you will find the application form for activating the net banking. Obtain a print of the form.
- Once the form has been printed, go ahead and fill the details submit the filled form to the bank and obtain the acknowledgment receipt.
- The password will be shared with you at your residential address in 3 to 7 working days. You now have the password of your net banking and the User ID is your customer ID.
Steps to Obtain Janata Sahakari Bank Net Banking ID and Password
We have shared the steps to get the net Banking ID and password in the section above so we are not going to talk about this again. Instead, we will share the procedure for logging in to your Janata Sahakari Bank Account
- You can visit the Bank’s website and the link to the website is www.janatabankpune.com.
- On the website, click on the link which states ‘Click Here to Internet Banking’. The link is available on top of the page.
- Click on continue to login on the next page and enter the user ID and the Password for your account. Click on login button once that is done and you will be logged in to the internet banking for Janata Sahakari Bank.
How to Change Janata Sahakari Bank Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
Below is the process to change and recover the password for Janata Sahakari Bank Net Banking account
- Forgot Password – if you forgot the password for your account then there is nothing much to worry about. You can visit the login page and reset your password from there. Just click on forgot password option and enter your personal details as well as validation details. You will be able to set a password after everything has been validated successfully.
- Change Password – To change the Password, log in to your net banking account and click on services. Select account services and select Change Password. Enter your old password, new password and OTP to complete the process.
You May Like To Read: 10 Helpful Tips to Use Internet Banking Safely
How to Change Janata Sahakari Bank Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
To change the PIN for your Janata Sahakari Bank Debit Card, you can visit the ATM and use the standard procedure but if you do not remember the old PIN then the process is a little different. In this case, you will have to contact the bank and request for a Green PIN. Once you receive the Green PIN, you can use Janata Sahakari Bank ATM to reset the PIN.
How to Deactivate Janata Sahakari Bank Net Banking
It is highly unlikely that your net banking would be compromised without you sharing the password with someone but if something like that happens then you must goa head and deactivate the net banking for Janata Sahakari Bank immediately. One of the ways to deactivate the net banking is by visiting any of the branches of Janata Sahakari Bank and submitting an application to deactivate the net banking.
If you need to deactivate the net banking immediately then you can call the customer care number of the bank. The contact number is 1800 233 3258 & 020 2447 1325. Once you call the phone banking, share the details and request for deactivation of net banking. This will resolve the issue for you.