KBL is a private sector bank which offers Banking and financial services. Being started in 1924 till date it has around 734 branches. YOUR FAMILY BANK ACROSS INDIA as the tagline the bank respectively. As per the tagline, it offers many services such mobile banking etc. For more details about KBL please visit: https://karnatakabank.com
KBL started its internet banking service in the year 2015. It was given the best award for IT risk and also it is A1+ scheduled. Mobile apps are being developed by the bank to make banking easier. Today’s technology development mainly impacts banking services so, mobile banking is one among that.
Transferring funds became much easy after banking came in gadgets.
Features of Karnataka Bank Limited Mobile Banking
- The BHIM KBL app is the mobile application developed by KBL bank; this is helpful in all transaction needs.
- You could easily link and also other bank accounts with KBL through this app respectively.
- Even Fund transfer is very much easy through this app.
- All you need is a Virtual ID, Aadhaar number, Account number, IFSC code, mobile number and it must be registered with the account and MMID.
- MMID is mobile money identifier.
- IMPS Funds are also transferred instantly through this app.
- IMPS are abbreviated as Immediate Payment Services KBL makes this easier via this mobile app.
- This mobile money service is offered for free of cost currently in KBL account and also to non-KBL accounts which are linked to the concerned account.
How to Activate Karnataka Bank Limited Mobile Banking Services?
- Download KBL mobile app in your android phones.Click on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iexceed.KTKB_ONLINE&hl=en
- Register to it by adding any Beneficiary, this beneficiary name could be any nick you prefer; for users, convenience bank has given this option.
- And then you need to activate your MMID.
- MMID is very much essential to send and receive funds through IMPS; it is a seven digit number which linked to your account.
- Further, you need to send an SMS to 9880650321 from your mobile number which is registered with the account; then Click manage MMID which is available under fund transfer.
- Following you would be given a MPIN which is mobile banking pin.
- Through the pin which is sent to your mobile you could login and your account would be activated.
Note: If got stuck in the middle immediately contact KBL 24 hours Customer Care Service no 080-22021500 or 1800-425-1444, and to reset your MPIN you need to give your Customer ID, Account Number, Registered mobile no, Date of Birth and then you will receive OTP where eventually you could reset it.