The Karnataka Bank was founded in the year 1924 and it is a private banking institution which is located at Mangaluru in Karnataka. This bank has been recognized as the A1+class by the Reserve Bank of India. This bank has spread its 781 branches and 1382 ATMs in the twenty-two states of the country. The bank has received many awards from time to time. This bank has been focusing on providing the best services to the customers since the year it has been founded. The bank takes care of all the facilities provided to the customers but sometimes, the customers may face some problems.
The customers can file the complaint in two different ways. One is the offline method and second is the online method. For filing the complaint with the offline method, the customer would need to visit the bank branch. After going to the bank branch, the customer can get a complaint form from the bank employees. The customer will need to fill the form correctly otherwise there would be no response from the bank authorities. The method of making the complaint with the offline method is difficult but when you will make the online complaint the process is much simple and hassle-free.
The process to file the complaint on the online website
- The first step involves visiting the website of the bank which is given below. https://www.karnatakabank.com/ogr/upload/.
- After visiting the following website, you will be able to find the option to file the online complaint.
- There are different types of complaints and that’s why you will need to select the type of complaint you need to make.
- After filling the form with correct details, you can submit the form.
- Make sure that you have entered the phone number and the email address correct otherwise you would have a problem in getting the solution of the problem.