Karur Vysya Bank is a private bank which was established in the year 1916. The bank is headquartered in Karur, Tamil Nadu. The bank has a total number of 775 branches and 1780 ATMs in the country. Karur Vysya Bank is providing both online as well as offline Aadhaar linking facilities for its account holders and the customers must link their Aadhar numbers using either of the two facilities before 31st March 2018.
The online Aadhar seeding facility is available only for customers having internet banking accounts. The step by step process of online registration has been detailed here.
- Open the official website of the bank. kvb.co.in
- Log in to the net banking account by entering the user ID and password.
- Click on Personal Banking.
- “Services” option is present on the left hand side. Click on it and select the “Aadhar Update” option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “Aadhar Linking Request” option.
- Fill in the 12 digit Aadhar number and click the confirm button.
- A confirmation message comes on the screen confirming the successful submission of the details.
The customer can check the status of Aadhar linkage request on the bank’s official website or call the customer care.
The customer needs to visit the branch of Karur Vysya Bank in person. The account holder must carry a photocopy and original of the Aadhar card and the bank passbook. The below mentioned steps form the offline process of Aadhar linking.
- Fill in the Aadhar linking application form provided by the bank.
- Submit the application form with the bank. The photocopies of the Aadhar card and the passbook also need to be submitted along with the form.
- The bank official will ask for the original documents for verification. They would be handed back after verification.
An SMS or email is sent to the customer after the process of linking is successful.