Karur Vysya bank is India’s one of the oldest private sector banks. The bank provides various services like NEFT, RTG, IMPS and many more.
NEFTCharges & Timings
- NEFT transition has certain time limits. NEFT transition is open from Monday to Friday – 8 am to 7 pm and 8 am to 1 pm on Saturdays.
- NEFT transitions are not done on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Minimum transition of money through NEFT is Rs.1 and Maximum transition of money is Rs.10 Lakh.
- The charges for NEFT transition are as follows-
From the transition Rs. To the transition Rs Charge amount
Rs.1/- 10000/- 2.50/-
Rs.10001/- 100000/- 5.00/-
Rs.100001/- 200000/- 15.00/-
Rs.200001/- 1000000/- 25.00/-
RTGS Charges & Timings
- RTG transition follows particular timings. The transition timings are as follows- 9:00 to 12:00, 12:00 to 15:30, 15:30 to 16:30 hours on week days and 9:00 to 12:00, 12:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays.
- Minimum transition of money through RTG is Rs.2 Lakh and Maximum transition of money is Rs.10 Lakh.
- RTG transitions are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- You have to pay 30/- for the transition of 2 lakh to 5 lakh and 55/- for the transition above 5 lakh.
IMPS Charges & Timings
- IMPS transition is available for 24 hours.
- There is no time binding in IMPS transition. You can transfer money in Sundays and bank holidays also.
- Minimum amount of the balance transition is Rs.1 and Maximum balance transition is Rs.2 Lakh.
- You have to pay a little charge to avail this service. IMPS charge is little higher than NEFT.
- You have to pay Rs.5 + Service Tax upto the transition of 10000.