Nainital Bank was founded in 1922.It is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, the second largest bank in India. The bank provides various facilities line internet banking, mobile banking, rural and agricultural banking, personal banking and many more.
NEFT Charges & Timings
- NEFT transaction follows particular timings. The transaction timings are as follows- 9:00 to 12:00, 12:00 to 15:30, 15:30 to 16:30 hours on week days and 9:00 to 12:00, 12:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays.
- NEFT transaction are not done on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Minimum transaction of money through NEFT is Rs.1 and Maximum transaction of money is Rs.10 Lakh.
- You have to pay Rs.2.50/- for the transaction upto Rs.10000/- and Rs.5/- for the transaction from Rs.10001/- to Rs.100000/- and Rs.15/-for the transaction from Rs.100001/- to Rs.200000/- and above 2 Lakh you have to pay Rs.25/-.
RTGS Charges & Timings
- RTG transaction has certain time limits. RTG transaction is open from Monday to Friday – 8 am to 7 pm and 8 am to 1 pm on Saturdays. RTG transactions are not done on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Minimum transaction of money through RTG is Rs.2 Lakh and Maximum transaction of money is Rs.10 Lakh.
- RTG transactions are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- You have to pay 30/- for the transaction of 2 lakh to 5 lakh and 55/- for the transaction above 5 lakh.
IMPS Charges & Timings
- IMPS transaction is available for 24 hours.
- You can transfer money in Sundays and bank holidays also.
- The Minimum amount of the balance transaction is Rs.1 and Maximum balance transaction is Rs.2 Lakh.
- You have to pay Rs.5 + Service Tax upto the transaction of 10000.