The Karur Vysya Bank was founded long years ago in the year 1916. This is an old private sector Indian bank. This bank works in the field of the treasury, corporate and wholesale banking and many more services. The bank has a network of 775 branches and 1780 ATMs. The bank focuses on providing the best services to their customers. Sometimes, due to some technical errors, the customers might face some problems in transactions of money and at that time the customers are free to make complaints in the bank.
In how many ways a customer can file the complaint?
There are two ways to file the complaint with the Karur Vysya Bank. You can use the offline method to file the complaint or you can use the online method to file the complaint about the mistakes done by the bank authorities. One can go to the bank branch to file the complaint regarding the error in the services of the bank or ATM. If you don’t want to go outside to file the complaint in the bank, then you can visit the online website of the bank and you will know about the process to file the complaint in the next step.
How to file the online complaint?
Filing the online complaint is a very easy method and the customer will need to follow the following steps to file the online complaint.
- Go to the online website https://www.kvb.co.in/customer_support/feedback.aspx
- After visiting this website, you will need to go to the complaint registration option.
- You can fill the complaint form with correct details for getting the best solution for your problems.
- After filling the form, ensure that you have given a correct email address and phone number.
- After checking the form, you can submit it and wait for seven to ten days for the response of the bank.
One thought on “Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Online Complaint – How To Do?”
MISSED CALL number for getting account balance is not working.
Getting response 9266292666 “NUMBER INVALID”