Founded in the year 1916, the Karur Vysya Bank is a private bank of India of which headquarters are located in Karur, Tamil Nadu. The bank is known for providing the best services like corporate, personal and agricultural banking services to the NRIs and MSME. The bank also provides facilities for various loans and insurances with great offers. This bank has a network of well-established 775 bank branches and 1780 ATMs.
The bank has also introduced a facility of convenience for its customers. The SMS and missed call service for checking the balance and doing other bank inquiries are introduced by the bank for helping the customers.
For availing the SMS and missed call services, first of all, you will need to register your bank account number to your personal mobile number and then you can choose to use these services. With the help of these services, one can check the balance anytime he/she want. There is no need to go to the ATM for checking the balance in the bank account. Both the SMS and missed call services are easy and simple methods to check the balance.
The missed call service
- Dial the number 09266292666 from your registered mobile number and then wait for the call to cut automatically.
- The call will cut after two or three rings.
- After a few seconds, you will receive a message with the available balance in your account.
- If you want to know about the last five transactions done by you, then you can dial the number 09266292665.
- After the call will cut, you will receive an SMS within few minutes.
- The message would get you know the mini statement of your account.
SMS alerts and inquiries
- You can also check the available balance in your account by sending an SMS to the given number.
- First of all, you will need to type KVBBAL and send it to the number 56161.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive an SMS from the bank which would contain the details of your bank account with displaying the last four digits.
- You can know about the remaining balance in your account.
- If you want to know about the mini statement of your account, then you can send the SMS to the number 56161.
- You will need to send KVBTXN to the given number.
The message you will receive would contain the information of last five transactions done by you.