Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank which was issued the license to the business in the banking sector in the year February 2003 by the reserve bank of India which later on went and became Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. The headquarters of Kotak Mahindra Bank is in Mumbai. Kotak Mahindra has many subsidiaries and expanded its services to wide range many corporate and retail customers. Kotak Mahindra Bank is a wide area network which has over 1400 branches which are located in 690 locations. Originally the Kotak Mahindra bank was founded by Uday Kotak which later on became a huge financial services organization in India.
Generally, there are two ways where a customer can pay the credit card bill. It can be done either through offline or online. Let’s see both of them and process required to do the payment.
Steps to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official website which is www.kotak.com.
- In the website select Personal banking tab and click on the payments option.
- From the Payments, choose the credit option. Then it asks the type of credit card where the customer has to select the type of card and to proceed next
- After proceeding next the site ask few details regarding the account such as
- Kotak CARD No. (16 digits) -Here the customer needs to enter their 16 digits Kotak credit card number.
- Re-enter Kotak CARD No. -Customer needs to recheck the card by entering the credit cards number again.
- Email – Here the credit card owner’s email id should be entered here to get an acknowledgment of the payment detail.
- Contact Number – contact number of the user to notify the payment details.
- Payment Amount – The user must specify the amount figure to pay.
- Pay from – And at last, select the Bank from where the customer has the account and click on the web pay button.
- After payment is successfully done the acknowledgment is sent via mail and through contact number.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
There are two ways to pay the credit card bill offline. They are
- Cheque Payment
- Over the Branch Counter
In the Over the Branch counter method, you can visit any Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and deposit cash towards your Credit Card Account. To find a branch near you, SMS ‘K Branch <6-digit PIN Code> to 5676788 or 9971056767.
To do payment through cheque Customer can drop a local cheque, payable to Kotak Mahindra Bank with providing the details of Card A/C, followed by 16-digit Credit Card Number, at any one of the drop boxes located in ATMs and branches. To find a drop box near, SMS ‘K DROPBOX <6-Digit PIN Code> to 5676788