Kotak Mahindra, a bank who reached millions of users within a few years of their launch is one of India’s top 5 banks. It is obvious that Kotak Mahindra Bank has brought a great change and leap in the way of banking networks and services.
With realty service-oriented policies, Kotak Mahindra has become customers’ trustworthy and most sought after bank within a short span of time alone.
The Credit Card services exclusively attract maximum users towards the Kotak Mahindra for their generous policies and flexible credit period.
The Benefits of using a Kotak Mahindra Credit Card
The Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a wide range of Credit Cards considering the needs of a person and also his interest in using. If you are looking for one reason to apply for the Kotak Mahindra Credit Card, then read below and discover not one but more than tens of reasons.
The benefits that you can leverage are as follows:
- The multitude payment options offered by Kotak Mahindra Credit Card are great for Bills payments. You get to choose between Web Pay, IMPS, net/phone banking, NEFT or VISA payment any which way that you feel fine.
- The Bills are a constant pain to everyone’s’ mind that is due every month. But the Kotak Mahindra Credit Card gives you a manage bills option where you can align all your monthly bills and also fix a date for respective bill payment.
- The EMV Chip installed in the Kotak Mahindra Credit Card is the new and revolutionized global standard of digital cash protection where you can be ensured 100% that all your cash is safe and secure.
- You can make online transactions using your Kotak Mahindra Credit Card without any hassle and bare minimum credit fees.
- The Kotak Mahindra Credit Card allows you to withdraw cash anytime of the day with much ease and least worry.
The Eligibility Criteria
- Kotak Mahindra Bank has set a few guidelines in order to fit the respective Credit Card program. Read below to discover the eligibility criteria and prepare for it now:
- The Credit Card applicant should be between 21 to 65 years of age.
- The Add-on cardholder should be an adult of age 18 years and above.
- The applicant should be a resident of India and not an NRI or foreign nationalist.
- The average minimum income of the cardholder should be legal and Rs 24 Lakhs per annum.
- The Card Holder should have a bank account with Kotak Mahindra for at least two years prior to submitting the application for Debit Card.
- A self-employed person should be able to submit the government license or the proof of nature of the business that he does along with an ITR.
The Required Documentation
- In order to apply for the Credit Card be prepared with the following documents.
- A recently clicked colored passport sized photograph
- A copy of Aadhaar Card
- A copy of the Pan Card
- A copy of recent month’s Pay Slip if you are a salaried professional
- A copy of recently filed ITR if you are a self-employed