Kotak bank, one of the fastest growing private bank in the country offers various types of services to its customers.One of such service is Mobile banking which gives you an opportunity to access your bank account within a few clicks, no need to visit your bank branch personally.
With the help of Mobile banking, you can make multiple transactions within few seconds only.
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers various services to their customers to improve their banking time and lessen the transaction time period.One such service is Mobile banking offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
You can Activate Kotak Mobile banking app simple by:
- Visiting the website app.kotak.com
- By downloading the app from play store .Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msf.kbank.mobile&hl=en
- SMS Mobile to 5676788 or +919971056767
- Locate your CRN (Customer Relationship Number) mentioned in your Debit Card/cheque book
- Authenticate using your CRN (Customer Relationship Number) and Net Banking password or Debit /Credit Card PIN
- Create a 6 digit MPIN (Mobile Banking password). The MPIN digits should not be in the sentence.
- You will receive an SMS with the activation key on your registered mobile number. Forward the complete SMS to 5676788 or +919971056767
- For more details visit the official website of Kotak Bank: www.kotak.com
Features of Kotak Mobile Banking
- The Kotak mobile app is supported in all types of smart phones whether GSM/CDMA anyone. You should have an internet to use the mobile app.
- You can use mobile banking even if you are not registered by net baking in your bank both are not connected with each other. But you have to make sure that your current mobile number is updated in bank records, then only you will be able to use mobile banking services easily.
- The services are offered free to the existing customers of the bank.
- You can add multiple CRN is a single device maximum 10.CRN means Customer Relationship number.
- Administrator of mobile banking in a particular device is termed as CRN and automatically the first CRN added to a device becomes the primary one.
- If you forget your MPIN you can request for a new PIN by clicking on “Forget MPIN” option given in the main menu.
- When you change your handset you can install the app again and use the services easily.