Kotak Mahindra bank is one of the trusted banks in India.The bank provides various services like NEFT, RTG, IMPS and many more. The charges and timings of the NEFT, RTG and IMPS are as follows-
NEFT Charges & Timings
- NEFT transition has certain time limits. NEFT transition is open from Monday to Friday – 8 am to 7 pm and 8 am to 1 pm on Saturdays. NEFT transitions are not done on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Minimum transition of money through NEFT is Rs.1 and Maximum transition of money is Rs.10 Lakh.
- You have to pay Rs.2.50/- for the transition upto Rs.10000/- and Rs.5/- for the transition from Rs.10001/- to Rs.100000/- and Rs.15/-for the transition from Rs.100001/- to Rs.200000/- and above 2 Lakh you have to pay Rs.25/-.
RTGS Charges & Timings
- RTG transition follows particular timings. The transition timing is before 4 pm on every week day and before 1 pm on Saturday.
- Minimum transition of money through RTG is Rs.2 Lakh and Maximum transition of money is Rs.10 Lakh.
- RTG transitions are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- You have to pay 25/- for the transition of 2 lakh to 5 lakh and 50/- for the transition above 5 lakh.
IMPS Charges & Timings
- IMPS transition is available for 24 hours.
- There is no time binding in IMPS transition. You can transfer money in Sundays and bank holidays also.
- The Minimum amount of the balance transition is Rs.1 and Maximum balance transition is Rs.2 Lakh.
- You have to pay a little charge to avail this service. IMPS charge is little higher than NEFT.
- Nil charges for first transition up to 10000/- after that you have to pay Rs.3.5/ 1000.