Kotak Mahindra Bank is a leading private sector bank in India and the USP for the Kotak Mahindra Bank is the fact that it offers a higher interest rate on savings bank accounts. This is the main USP which is marketing by Kotak Mahindra Bank. Touching a little history about the bank, the bank was set up in the year 2003 by Uday Kotak.
With time, Kotak also expanded and it merged with ING Vysya Bank in 2015. The total number of branches for Kotak Mahindra Bank today are almost 1370 and these branches are located in 690 different locations. In addition to this, the count of ATM machines is over 2200. Also, talking about the market capitalization, Kotak Mahindra Bank has become the second largest private bank because of the market cap it has.
If you also wish to get a higher interest rate then you must also go ahead and open a bank account with Kotak Mahindra Bank. Do not forget to use the Net Banking services for Kotak Mahindra Bank as they will save you from visiting the bank for every small thing. In this article, we have listed all the details about Kotak Mahindra Net Banking for you.
How to Register / Activate Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank has the facility to register online for the net banking. If you wish to register for the net banking then you just need some of the basic details. Let us now look at the procedure to activate the Net banking for Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Visit the website for the Kotak Mahindra Bank and the link to the website is www.kotak.com
- On the website, click on the Login button from the top right corner of the page. This will take you to the login page. Scroll down on the login page and refer to the section for Need Help Logging In.
- Click on the first option under the section which is New User? Register for Net Banking. This will open the wizard to register the net banking
- Now, in the first step, enter your customer ID, Nick Name and captcha. Proceed to the next step and verify your personal details. In the third step, you can choose the verification method. The most convenient one remains to be the debit card verification.
- After the verification is complete, you will be able to set a password for yourself. The process is now complete and you can log in using the customer ID and the password you just created.
Steps to Obtain Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking ID and Password
We have mentioned the process to obtain the net banking ID and Password in the section above to so instead of touching the process again, we would rather like to talk about the process to login to the net banking. Refer to the procedure below to login to Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking portal.
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank Website www.kotak.com and click on the Login button on the homepage.
- On the login page, enter your customer ID and password to log in. After your first login, you can go ahead and set up a Nickname for your bank account which is more like a customer ID. You can set your nickname by visiting the Profile Section on your dashboard.
How to Change Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
With so many user accounts and with so many passwords to remember, it becomes fairly easy to forget the password for your banking portal as you do not log in to the portal very often. This is certainly a problem but just like other banks, Kotak Mahindra Bank also lets you reset the password. In this particular section, we have listed the process to reset the password and also the process to change the password.
- To reset the password, visit the login page of Kotak Mahindra Bank and under the tab where you enter the password, click on Forgot Password. Enter your Customer ID, Captcha and verify other details. Choose the method to validate the identity and you will be able to set a new password. The procedure is similar to the one which is used to create a new password.
- If in case you want to change the password then the only thing that you need to do is that you need to login to your internet banking account. Once you log in, go to profile and you will find the option for changing the password. Change the password for your account by entering the new and old password.
How to Change Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
If you are willing to change the ATM PIN with help of the Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking then you can refer to the complete procedure below.
- Login to Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking using your credentials and post login, click on Debit Card. This will take you to the section for Debit Card.
- Now, select the Debit Card for which you wish to change the PIN and also go ahead and click on change PIN.
- You will be asked to authenticate some of the information and post validation, you will be able to set a PIN for your Debit Card.
You can also set the PIN without logging in to Net Baking. For that, you need to visit https://www.kotak.com/OPR/fpass/pinGen/regeneration-pin.jsp and select Debit card from the options. Validate the details and you will be able to set a Pin for your Debit Card. To Change your Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB) ATM Debit Card Pin follow this.
How to Deactivate Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
You need to get in touch with Kotak Mahindra Bank to deactivate your net banking. One way to do so is to visit the branch nearest to you and submit the application but if it is an urgent request then you can get in touch with the phone banking officer. The contact number for Kotak Mahindra Bank Phone Banking is 1800 209 0000 and 1860 266 2666. Or you can call on Customer Care Toll-Free Number Which is available 24/7 For