Lakshmi Vilas Bank was established in 1926.The head office of the bank is in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.The services provided by the bank are credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, wealth management and many more. The facilities provided by the bank are helpful for the customers.
NEFT Charges & Timings
The NEFT charges and timings are as follows-
- NEFT transition is open from Monday to Friday – 8:00 hours to 19:00 hours except second and fourth Saturday.
- No minimum and maximum transition value is listed in this facility.
- You have to pay Rs.2.50/- for the transition upto Rs.10000/- and Rs.5/- for the transition from Rs.10001/- to Rs.100000/- and Rs.15/-for the transition from Rs.100001/- to Rs.200000/- and above 2 Lakh you have to pay Rs.25/-.
- NEFT is credited within 48 hours.
- NEFT facility is available in all branches.
=> Also, check LVB Net banking
RTGS Charges & Timings
- RTG transition follows particular timings. The transition timings are as follows- 9:00 to 12:00, 12:00 to 15:30, 15:30 to 16:30 hours on week days and 9:00 to 12:00, 12:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays.
- Minimum transition of money through RTG is Rs.2 Lakh.
- RTG is credited within 2 hours.
- RTG facility is available in all branches.
- You have to pay 30/- for the transition of 2 lakh to 5 lakh and 55/- for the transition above 5 lakh.
IMPS Charges & Timings
- IMPS transition is available for 24 hours.
- There is no time binding in IMPS transition. You can transfer money in Sundays and bank holidays also.
- Minimum amount of the balance transition is Rs.1 and Maximum balance transition is Rs.2 Lakh.
- You have to pay Rs.5 + Service Tax upto the transition of 10000.