LIC is an abbreviation of Life Insurance Corporation of India which is an investment and insurance group owned by the government and the head office is located in Mumbai. LIC is considered as the largest insurance company in India which has an estimated asset value of ₹1, 560, 48 crore. LIC act was passed in the year 1956 in the parliament. Today LIC expanded its functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices. LIC has 54 customer zones and 25 metro-area service hubs located in different cities and towns of India.
There are two ways to pay the LIC Credit Card Bill either by online or offline. Let’s see both of the processes.
Steps to pay LIC Credit Card Bill online Mode
In the online process, there are three simple steps to pay the credit card payment. They are
- Provide your Credit Card Details
- Confirm Payment
- Receive online confirmation
Provide your Credit Card Details
First step is to provide the credit card details such as
- The users need to enter the 16 digit Credit Card number and the bill amount you need to pay.
- Next step is to select the bank from which user would like to do the payment. One important thing here is LIC is partnered with the certain banks only so the payment must be done from the select banks only which are specified by the LIC Bank.
- The next step is to confirm the payment, where the user must provide authentication details like Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account / Equivalent details.
- Then proceed to confirm the payment amount.
- Your account will get debited.
Receive online confirmation
- Once the payment is successfully done then an acknowledgment is sent to the mail or contact number of the user specifying the online transaction confirmation.
Steps to pay LIC Credit Card Bill Offline Mode
There are two methods by which users can pay their credit card bill offline. They are
- Cash payment
- Cheque or Demand Draft payment
Check Payment Users can pay their credit card bill in any of the LIC branches available near. And when the customer pays the credit card bill in LIC branches offline then a processing fee of Rs .100 is charged
Cheque or Demand Draft payment
In case if the you prefers to pay your credit card bills using cheques or DD then the process of payment is same as paying the cash or else user can also drop of the cheques or drafts in any the MINC Bill boxes but must mention the credit card number details on the cheques.
The user should note that the credit card bill payment cheques must be dropped at least 4 days before the last date .It would take approximately 3 working days to clear the payment.
For further inquiries, the user can visit www.licindia.in or contact the customer support desk by calling on 1800224077 and get the detail information.