The State Bank of India is one of the oldest banks in the country and offer some of the best deals on their credit cards. What’s more is that clients don’t have to fret over credit card bill payments given their wide range of online and offline payment options.
Here’s list of ways in which you can pay your SBI credit card bill online:
a) NEFT transfers
- This option is ideal for SBI clients who have an account in another bank.
- A fast and secure way, wherein one needs to add the SBI credit card as a beneficiary and then transfer the funds.
- However, credit card users should be careful to use SBIN00CARDS as the IFSC code while making the transfer.
b) Paynet-Pay Online
- With this method, one can pay bills using netbanking and is available only to users who have registered for SBI’s internet banking service.
c) Visa Credit Card Pay
- As part of this facility, an SBI client can transfer money from a savings bank account to the credit card.
d) Online payment
- Among the online options this is the simplest method as to avail this facility all one has to do is to log in the bank’s net banking portal https://retail.onlinesbi.com/nretail/login.htm and click on the ‘credit card’ category to pay the bill.
e) SBI mobile banking
- This facility is only available only to those clients who have registered for the bank’s mobile banking services.
- Once registered, simply download the mobile application and log in.
- Next, scroll down the option to choose credit card payments
- Now, one has to choose if he or she wants ‘minimum amount due’ to be deducted or the entire bill amount and then finally pay the bill.
f) SBI Auto Debit
With this facility, an SBI account holder can avail the auto-debit option simply by activating the option either through net banking or mobile banking.
With this facility, one doesn’t have to remember due dates as the bill amount is automatically debited from the account every month.
g) Debit card
If you own an SBI debit card, you can use it to pay your credit card bill as well.
The facility is offered in collaboration with a third party digital payments platform PayNet and which can accessed at https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/sbicard/SBI_card.jsp.
The link would redirect the user to an online form, wherein the user would be asked to fill in some details and the payment would be processed.
h) United Payments Interface
For availing this facility, one has to first download the BHIM SBI Pay from Google Playstore and create an account.
- Create a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) using the SBI handle.
- Set a PIN and then make the payment.
How to pay a credit card bill offline
The State Bank of India also enables its clients to pay their credit card bills via offline mode. A few of them are listed below.
Via cash and cheque
- If you want to pay the bill in cash then one can visit the nearest SBI branch and seek the staff’s help.
- If you want to pay the bill via cheque then just write a cheque in the name of SBI Credit Card Number and deposit it at any of the cheque collection boxes put up at SBI branches and ATMs.
Electronic drop box
- One can also pay the bill by dropping a cheque in the name of SBI Credit Card Number in an electronic drop box and get an instant receipt.