North Kanara Gaud Swaraswat Bank is also known as NKGSB and the bank was set up in the year 1917. It is quite an old bank and it has a history of 102 years. In addition to this, the bank it’s operations in Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Daman, Dui, Nagar Haveli, Dadar, Karnataka, and Madhya Pradesh.
With time, the bank expanded and today, the bank has a network of 109 branches. As per the information available, a majority of these branches are in Maharashtra. Over 49 branches are located in Mumbai and others are spread across other locations. Some of the branches of NKGSB Bank offers 8 to 8 banking which means they are functional from 8 AM to 8 PM. This is the major USP of the bank. Apart from this, we also know that some of these branches of NKGSB Bank are open 7 days a week.
Talking about the services, the bank offers insurance services, investment services, retail banking services, corporate banking services, forex services, and other such financial products and services. What makes it easy for the people to deal with the bank is the net banking and if you have an account in NKGSB Bank then you must also activate your net banking. Do not worry if you are not aware of the procedure yet as we have listed all the details in the section below.
Steps to Activate North Kanara Gaud Swaraswat Bank Net Banking
It is possible to register for internet banking for NKGSB Bank via online medium. If you are willing to do so, you can simply check out the process below and activate internet banking.
- Visit the bank’s website at www.nkgsb-bank.com and click on Digital Banking from the top menu. Once that is done, click on Internet Banking.
- Click on continue button and redirect yourself to the login page. On this page, you will notice a registration link for new users. Click on it.
- Now, select the process flow. You can activate net banking using a Debit Card or using Customer ID. We would recommend you to use a Debit Card. Select the flow and click on continue.
- Now, enter your customer ID along with the captcha code and also enter the Debit Card details. Once you validate the Debit Card details, you will receive an OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP details and set a password, the net banking will be activated for you.
Steps to Obtain North Kanara Gaud Swaraswat Bank ID and Password
We have shared the details to create a Net Banking ID and Password in the section above. In this section, we are going to talk about the process to login to NKGSB Bank Account
- Visit the NKGSB Bank‘s website at www.nkgsb-bank.com
- From the top menu bar select Digital Banking and then click on internet banking. You will be redirected to a new page and on this page, you need to click on continue to internet banking.
- Enter your Login ID and Password on the page and click on Login Button. You can also use the virtual keyboard to enter your password on this page.
How to Change North Kanara Gaud Swaraswat Bank Password /Forgot Password
Below is the process to change and recover the password for NKGSB Bank Net Banking
- Forgot Password – To reset the password, you can visit the login page and click on Forgot Password. Once that is done, enter your user ID and then select the process flow. You can again use Debit Card and the rest of the procedure is the same as activating net banking.
- Change Password – To change the password, log in to your account visit the profile settings. Once that is done, click on change password and you will be able to reset your password by entering the new and the old password.
You May Like To Read: 10 Helpful Tips to Use Internet Banking Safely
How to Change North Kanara Gaud Swaraswat Bank Pin/ Forgot Pin
As per the information available, you can change the PIN for your Debit Card with the help of IVR. You receive a green PIN when you complete the procedure and once that is done, you will be able to reset the Debit Card PIN using any ATM Machines
How to Deactivate North Kanara Gaud Swaraswat Bank
If you notice any suspicious transaction on NKGSB Bank Account then you must contact the bank immediately to report it. You can also deactivate your net banking. Now, there are three ways to deactivate the net banking. The first one is by visiting the bank and submitting an application to deactivate the net banking. If the bank is located far from your place then you can go ahead and send an Email to NKGSB Bank on email@example.com
If you feel the urgency of blocking the net banking then you can simply call on 022 2860 2000 and request the agent on the call to block the internet banking for you NKGSB Bank account.