Oriental Bank of Commerce is a public bank which was founded in the year 1943 during the British era.The headquarter of the bank is situated in Gurgaon ,Haryana.
The Bank provides internet banking facility to its customers, which includes NEFT , RTGS, IMPS facility .The charges of all these three types of transactions differ from each other along with timings too.
Lets learn about these details in detailed for better understanding about it :
- NEFT is an electronic fund transfer facility which helps in transferring Money within India through a secured and reliable Method.
- This facility can be availed by the account holders who operate Saving , Current Account.
- Timings for NEFT transactions are that as per RBI guidelines and the funds can be transferred on all working days other than second and fourth Saturday of the month.
- There are no inward charges on NEFT transactions.For outward NEFT transactions few charges are levied which are
No Charges – Upto transaction of Rs 2000
Rs 10 Charge – Above Rs 2001 to 1 Lakh
Rs 15 Charge – Above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh
Rsd 20 – Above 2 Lakh
- RTGS is Real time Gross Settlement fund transfer which can be availed by existing customers of the bank.
- For RTGS minimum fund transfer should me of 2 Lakh with no maximum limit.
- It can be done by visiting the bank physically not through internet banking. You have to mention beneficiary account details , IFSC code to transfer fund.
- Timings are Monday to Saturday (Except second and fourth Saturday) – 8.00 hrs. to 16.15 hrs.
Charges of RTGS are :
No charges for inward transaction
For outward transaction : Upto 2 Lakh -Nil
Above 2 Lakh till 5 Lakh – Rs 25
Above 5 lakh – Rs 50
An IMP is Immediate Payment services which provide facility to the customer to transfer funds 24*7 through their registered mobile numbers. Transaction up to Rs 1000 is free anything above that bank charges Rs 5 per transaction.