Prathama Bank is the first Regional Rural Bank in India founded on 2nd October 1975. This bank was sponsored by Syndicate Bank. Its head office is located at Moradabad. This bank is a scheduled bank under the second schedule of Reserve bank of India. This bank has a network with around 412 branches and 60 ATMs. The bank is owned by the Government of India, Government of Uttar Pradesh and Syndicate Bank.
The aim of this bank is to support the rural economic development by catering the basic banking and financial needs of the rural population and agriculturists.
Check out the official website of the bank www.prathamabank.org for more details regarding your banking needs.
How to download the mobile banking app?
- You can check out the official website to activate mobile banking
- You can activate the mobile banking using the link prathamabank.org/mobile_banking.html
- You can download the Prathama bank mobile application using google playstore into your android mobile phone using the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lcode.ptgb&hl=en
How to activate mobile banking?
- You have to apply online for registration for the mobile banking facility using the official website of the bank.
- You have to submit the KYC details to the bank.
- You have to apply in your nearest branch of the bank to avail mobile banking facility.
- You have to submit your name, account number, registered mobile number and signature.
- Once your application is approved, you can avail your mobile banking facility.
- You can get the alert confirming approval of your application through SMS to your registered mobile number.
- You can collect the mpin, a 4-digit mpin within 72 hours by post or you can contact your nearest bank branch to collect your MPIN.
- You can collect your MPIN and use it for further transactions using mobile banking.
Activation of mobile banking service
- If you download mobile banking app into your mobile, after successful installation of the application, you have to restart your mobile phone.
- You have to execute the application.
- You have to use the CIF number of 11 digits and a 4-digit MPIN to activate mobile banking services.
- You have to change your mpin once you have successfully logged in into the mobile banking application and you created username and password.
- If once you have logged into the application for the first time successfully, you will be asked for the password and you have to change your password after logging into the application using your password for the first time successfully.