Punjab and Sind Bank is a public sector bank in India. It was established on 24th June 1908.Currently it has more than 1500 branches allover India. There are 10,000 employees working with Punjab and Sind Bank .The headquarter is situated in New Delhi, India.
They are a type of payment which is used instead of hard cash to make payment easier and faster.Punjab and Sind Bank provides cheque book facilities to their customers. All you need to do is create an account with providing correct address details and apply for cheque book.
Apply for a Cheque Book
There are mainly two ways-Online and Offline process.
- Requesting for cheque book via online is the easiest process. Customers can request a cheque book for their respective bank accounts via Internet Banking.
- To do this,they need to register in their website https://www.psbindia.com/to create an Internet Banking Account in Punjab and Sind Bank.Anyone can use this feature for quicker transactions without visiting branch offices.
- After registering on internet banking, just login to your bank account using your login id and password.
- Then go to request tab.Under this tab,look for Cheque Book request option.Then select the account number and confirm the same.
- After successful confirmation, Cheque Book will be delivered on your registered address within 7-8 days.
- Customers can also request cheque book via offline method.They need to visit the nearest branch of Punjab and Sind Bank.
- There they have to contact concern department with cheque request form.
- After submitting the form, a confirmation SMS will be sent in your registered mobile number.
- You will receive your cheque book at your registered address.
- Also you can call their toll free number 1800-419-8300 and provide your account details to the customer care executive and they will confirm your cheque book request.